About Me

My photo
Tennessee
Catisha McGuire is serving the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She has many years of experience in Christian non-profits, ministries, and other businesses. It is her desire to see the people of God grow in strength, knowledge, and wisdom to accomplish God-given goals and plans! Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 4, 2011

I Will Bless the Lord!!!

Greetings in the name of Jesus,

Women of Harvest, let us bless the Lord together!  He is worthy to be praised and worshipped!

Scripture:  Psalm 103:1 "Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!"

I Will Bless Lord! by Byron Cage

Lord God in Heaven,

Bless Your holy name!  Thank You Lord God for each woman reading this post!  You will keep her in perfect peace on today!  I lift her up to You and cast her cares on You!  You have done great things for us!  You keep blessing us!  Father God lead us this day into Your divine will and purpose.  You created us for worshipping You!  We worship and adore You!  Keep each woman safe and protected!  You defeated her enemy on the cross!  Thanks be to Your blessed name!

In Jesus name,
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment