About Me

My photo
Tennessee
Catisha McGuire is serving the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She has many years of experience in Christian non-profits, ministries, and other businesses. It is her desire to see the people of God grow in strength, knowledge, and wisdom to accomplish God-given goals and plans! Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 29, 2016

"I Will Pout Out!"(Acts 2:17)

“‘In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams."(Acts 2:17)

Greetings,

The Scripture is being fulfilled in Acts 2.  God said in the Old Testament, and it came to fruition in the New Testament.  God is still doing it today.  He is pouring out His Holy Spirit in believers in Jesus Christ.  An expectation should be in our prayers that the Holy Spirit will powerfully work confirming the Word of God. 

Displays of signs, miracles, and wonders for God's glory will happen with many souls being saved in the Kingdom.  Why?  Powerful preaching will happen!  "Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy."(Acts 2:18)

Challenge:  Believe this, "And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’"(Acts 2:21)

In His Service,

Pastor Catisha
Seeds of Harvest Biblical Coaching


No comments:

Post a Comment